Responsive customer service on social media is becoming a key business differentiator and is critical to enhancing the multi-channel customer experience, but large businesses and organizations have been challenged by a lack of resources, developing efficient collaboration among departments and teams, handling volume, scale and social noise, and incorporating social customer service into the same interface with which they manage all other customer service channels.
With its Social Monitor, Parature delivers a social media monitoring and response product designed specifically for customer service teams to help organizations improve customer satisfaction across multiple channels, increase customer retention and protect brand reputation, all while improving internal efficiencies.
|Download the Parature Social Monitor Feature Sheet
Learn more about the module that allows your organization provide 100% of your customers with a positive engagement experience on social media to drive increased customer satisfaction, brand loyalty, customer retention and brand reputation.
Parature Social Monitor addresses the needs of the customer service industry by providing organizations with a suite of tools to actively monitor and organize customer (and keyword specific) comments and questions from multiple social media channels – and multiple accounts within each channel, thereby ensuring a positive customer experience.
The Social Monitor automatically creates customer service tickets that can be responded to or routed to the appropriate person with your organization to respond to in a timely manner. All teams, including sales, customer service, marketing and more, can collaborate using just one tool to resolve customer inquiries faster, and more efficiently.
Key features include:
- View content, capture the social customer service history and respond in real-time to customer service on multiple Facebook pages and multiple Twitter accounts, all from one intuitive UI
- Search across usernames and message content to find posts by keywords or users. Identify social media influencers (those with a large number of followers) prior to response
- Create tickets from any social media activity
- View the details of a ticket created from a post within the monitor
- Create and use a flexible tagging and filtering system
- Create tags to create groups of content that fit a specific use case to route social media activity to the correct group or organization
- Better understand what customers are talking about by tagging related posts and viewing threads
- Respond back directly from the service desk to multiple channels (social as well as traditional – web, chat, email,etc.).
With the addition of the Social Monitor to Parature’s Social Customer Service Suite, Parature has created the ultimate multichannel customer service and customer experience UI where phone, email, social, web are all managed in one place.
Parature Social Monitor’s major benefits to businesses include:
- With the Social Monitor built as a social tab on the Parature Customer Service Suite, all teams, including sales, customer service, and marketing, can collaborate using just one tool to resolve customer inquiries faster and more efficiently.
- Powerful workflow and routing rules ensure questions are being answered by the appropriate product and service experts from an organization in a timely manner.
- Multiple social media accounts, on multiple social media channels, can now be managed and uniquely responded to from a single, intuitive user interface.
- Sophisticated threading allows organizations to maintain and capture conversations with a customer among all the additional social noise, and create a deeper one-to-one customer engagement experience.
- Organizations have the ability to leverage existing knowledgebases to deliver consistent answers to customers through social media.
Parature Social Monitor is available in Q2 of 2013. If you would like to be contacted when this product becomes available, please complete the form below.