Customer service on social media can no longer be viewed as a passing fad or a marketing distraction. With brand service being secretly monitored and then publicly reported on by the likes of Nielsen and STELLAService, and social customers skewering businesses and organizations for PR or service gaffes as they happen, organizations of all sizes should be prepared to not only follow customer conversations, but to respond to them as soon as they occur.
- The Voice of the Customer (VoC) on Social Media
- Why customers specifically turn to social media for service and communication
- What to listen for when monitoring social conversations about your brand
- Syncing social customer service with your other channels
- And best practices for communicating with customers on this very public channel.