As customer service and the overall customer experience become key differentiators for brands and organizations across all industries, it has never been more important to know as much as you can about your customers and their expectations for service and engagement across channels.
The newly-released 2015 U.S. State of Multichannel Customer Service Report published by Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Parature, from Microsoft shows that consumers now use at least four different channels regularly when interacting with a brand or organization for customer-related questions and issues. Download the 2015 U.S. State of Multichannel Customer Service Report to learn more about consumers’ current views and expectations around customer service including:
• the most frequently used customer service channels
• assisted service channel preferences
• top customer frustrations
• social, mobile and self-service usage and expectations
• the percentage of customers who have stopped doing business with a brand due to a poor customer experience
• the growing expectations for customer service in 2015
• and more.