Expectations are higher than ever for improved, cost-effective customer service from government agencies, as well as more efficient and effective internal communication and support. In addition to meeting congressional and OMB mandates, drivers include:
- Budget constraints: find a cost-effective technology vs. building an in-house system; doing more with less
- Increasing demands: customer service expectations continue to grow and channels continue to expand (i.e. mobile, social)
- Security compliance: FISMA and FEDRAMP
- Improving efficiency: implementing online self-service tools to deflect high-touch customer interactions; using technology to more effectively manage volume; making staff more productive through streamlined processes
- Breaking down information and channel silos: creating a 360-degree, real-time view of each customer’s service history and relevant information
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Lowers Costs and Streamlines Support to 34 Offices
Discover how the EPA, the United States federal agency in charge of protecting human health and environment, is leveraging Parature at 34 offices and providing a richer support portal experience for the American public.
Parature + Winvale
Parature’s partnership with Winvale delivers a comprehensive cloud-based solution for government customers. Because efficient and effective internal and public-facing service and support is so mission-critical for public sector organizations, it is important that they have a cost-effective way to offer superior support across multiple channels. Parature Customer Service Software is just such a solution.
Winvale brings together best of breed technologies, domain expertise and professional services to provide high-impact solutions to government challenges. For our industry clients, we provide revenue-generating services to create a sustainable strategy for growth in the government market. For government customers, we offer the latest technology products and solutions through a wide variety of acquisition vehicles. For more information, visit winvale.com.
GSA Schedule # GS-35F-0074S
NASA SEWP Increases Support Efficiency and Gains Greater Visibility into All Support Inquiries
Learn how NASA SEWP, the Government-Wide Acquisition Contract for IT products for all Federal Agencies, tracks all help desk interactions in Parature to support its customer base of government agencies and contract holders.
Cloud-based Parature Customer Service Software improves the overall customer experience, reduces costs and streamlines service delivery across multiple service channels. Parature provides round-the-clock multi-channel support and allows departments and agencies to deliver prompt, consistent support and information across all service channels, including social media.
Feedback and reporting tools, combined with a centralized service desk, provide departments and agencies with a real-time, 360-degree view of their customers and the effectiveness of their service and support processes and staff.